Saturday, September 27, 2008

McCain Failin

My friend Alex made this a couple days ago and the response was so great he's moved it into sell-able ware. Love it! see below for details




http://www.cafepress.com/LetsVote08


here is a letter from Alex:

Friends and family,

Thanks to everyone who wrote back to me yesterday and this morning about the McCain Failin' image I sent out. It wasn't meant to be a major statement, just something funny to send around. Apparently my sister, Florencia, liked it so much she put up a shop on cafepress.com. Now you can get everything from a t-shirt to a doggie-shirt to a baby bib with the McCain Failin' slogan on it.

I promise to donate a portion of any proceeds I receive to the Obama '08 campaign.

Many thanks to Will, Shepard, and John (twitter) for posting it on their blogs-- and to anyone else who forwarded or posted it online.

Thanks a lot!

Alex

-----

Go Alex!
Obama -08!!