Monday, March 9, 2015

Portland Art, Soul, Watercolor and Shopping Trip

This week I traveled to Portland, Oregon to assist my friend Gina Rossi Armfield on her tour of launching her new book and teaching classes about "No Excuses Watercolor"
We painted, we shopped, we ate good food, we met great people and we saw beautiful art. 

Here's some shots of Gina's class at Art and Soul, Portland.
 
 Of course voodoo donuts and salt and straw ice cream were a must.       
Here are some shots from shopping in the Alberta arts district of Portland. So many good stores!
So much good art! I can't wait to come back.


  


I was lucky that the Portland Saturday Market had just started back up. There are hundreds of booths with all kinds of hand made ceramics, wood working, jewelry and so much more.





I'm always so happy to see these tiles upon arrival home at LAX.
 
Home and time for snuggles and sleep.